Galactic Alliance
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

at 1100 points

Go down

at 1100 points Empty at 1100 points

Post  Admin Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:13 am

At 11oo point my biggest challenge is getting good sized planets, my experience from playing high end acct tells me not to keep any planet under 200 fields because of running out of building space . So far ive made 7 of those expensive colony ships and have only got one descent sized colony out of it. Is it worth the struggle trying to find the bigger planets? yes even though its a struggle to build colony ships the end result will be worth deleting off the small colonies.

Admin
Admin

https://galactic-alliance.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

at 1100 points Empty Re: at 1100 points

Post  Arctic Tue Aug 18, 2009 3:59 am

Sometimes if you're debating on to keep a planet 180 fields or not... try this.

Keep it untill you can rebuild colony ships very easy. Yes, some day you too will see that building colony ships are a peace of cake.

Don't build too much expencive buildings like Terraformers, Nanite Factory's, Fusion Reactors or high level silo's on the planet you are going to delete in the future.

This may cost you some points in the long run but it will help you growing a bit quicker then playing for days with 3 good colony's and only keeping the +200's size fields. Smile

Arctic

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum